Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:50:58 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  A moment of shameless self back patting
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A moment of shameless self back patting  (Read 3800 times)
frizbon
Londs' Screen Time

SERVE THE HIVE...

AOL Instant Messenger - Frizbon
View Profile WWW
« on: June 07, 2003, 08:23:27 pm »

As the title suggest, this is a moment where I am shamelessly patting my own back.

Some of you may remember the Radio Free Bugrom AMV I posted some time back, which Rob was kind enough to post in the goodies section.  Well anyways, I submitted it to the local anime con (Animazement) and was awarded honorable mention... go me... whee....

If anyone wants to see the final version in a larger file format than that provided, head over to animemusicvideos.org and search for Radio Free Bugrom.
This concludes my moment of shameless self back patting.

Of perhaps slightly greater interest to everyone else, one of the guests at Animazement was none other than Kazuto Nakazawa, the character designer for El Hazard.  He gave two panel discussions on the ins and out of character design, and was greatly entertaining for all.  Having some spare time at the end of the second panel, he started sketching people in the audience.  If any of you should ever be at a convention where Mr. Nakazawa is giving a panel, I highly recommed the experience to you.

Well thats enough of my random mutterings, congratulations to Rob and Neil on a year of successful operations.
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2003, 09:19:15 pm »

Well, it was a brilliant piece of work...

And I feel obligated to say to everyone that if you try to join animemusicvideos.org for downloading you either have to wait two weeks before you can download or contribute to their fund raising.  Or at least that's what happened to me when I tried to join a few weeks back for something I can't even remember now.  ;p

I'd store higher quality versions of things if my bandwidth weren't quite so low.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Fujisawa4654
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2003, 01:36:44 am »

frizbon = apathy style  ;D

Yes I remember it, god, it's really great! get some enthusiasm running in your blood veins. If you can't within a month, zap yourself with a Tesla Coil.

One more time!

WAY TO GO!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines