Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:10:26 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Ph33r
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Ph33r  (Read 5440 times)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2003, 01:51:44 pm »

It's just like trying to get those images to live off of michiru Hakura picnic aka michru hakura forever.

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2003, 07:58:47 pm »

Actually Lar... this was an Xvid file and they are HARD to get screen shots of... you basically HAVE to hit a keyframe... same goes for divX files... -_-;

So what I did was basically play it in Windows media player... paused it in various places... hit the "print screen" button then tried pasting the image into a program (like Microsoft Paint) and hope to God it took... if not... you fiddle with it til you get something... :p usually you'll hit the key frame before or after... There WERE better shots than that one... but they weren't keyframes which make them next to impossible to get then -_-;

DVDs are MUCH easier to get screen shots of ^_^ especially with a program like Power DVD ^_^

That's strange. I've encountered that very same problem on Windows. did you try it on Quicktime Player? It works just fine for me, on any frame. Of course, that may be a "Mac-only" thing though. ^^;  
;D

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines